- Never use bare wires and conductors for electricity extensions.
- Always use proper plugs and switches.
- Do not use electricity cables for hanging clothes.
- Always use automatic voltage regulator with delayed start for deep freezers, refrigerator and televisions etc.
- Always use proper capacitors MCBs (Miniature Circuit Breakers) with air-conditioners.
- Do not touch metallic parts of the washing machine, electric motors and pedestal fans with out removing electricity connections.
- Use proper size fuses at each stage.
Conservation Of Electricity
- Always cut down unwanted switch off lights, machinery and other electrical appliances when not in use.
- Use florescent lamps and mercury vapor lamps in place of conventional electric lamps.
- Use proper size capacitors for fans, motors i.e. inductive loading.